Pitch at the EXPO
Join the select companies pitching to the SICC investors. The 2021 Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo pitch applications are being accepted now!
The 2021 SICC presents a unique opportunity to pitch, exhibit, and network with angel and venture capital investors, impact investors, community capital investors, regional banks, and sources of alternative financing.
The SICC welcomes scalable ventures looking for seed financing through Series A financing, as well as smaller businesses looking for alternative financing options.
Who should pitch?
The SICC welcomes a variety of companies seeking funding, including:
Choose Your Division
The Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo has two pitch divisions:
For scalable businesses seeking seed through series A financing.
The target investors for this group will be angel investors and venture capital.
Community Capital Division
For community-based businesses seeking equity or alternative financing.
The target investors for this group will be impact investors, local investors, and other socially-minded investors.
Get exposure, networking, and coaching
- Opportunity to pitch to a panel of accredited investors and network with investors and fellow entrepreneurs
- 10 minutes pitch with 5 minutes for Q&A from the investor panel
- Early-registered companies will be featured in our press releases, social media, and other event outreach
- A listing on the public-facing website as a presenting company
- A dedicated website page to display your company profile and information for potential investors.
- Coaching and feedback to prepare for your live pitch
- 2 team member tickets to the live in-person Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo – September 23, 2021 at the Monterey Conference Center
Ready for investment? Apply to pitch at the 2021 SICC Expo by clicking below. Application fee is $49. Applicants selected will be charged a $195 fee to pitch, which includes entrance to the event for two people, lunch, a table to display your company plus a 10-minute pitch to a panel of qualified investors.
Applicants will be reviewed by the Pitch Committee and will be notified of the committee’s decision by August 23, 2021. All applications submitted prior to August 15th will be considered; applications submitted after August 15th will be considered if space is available.
Space is limited.
Applications will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis until spaces are filled. Apply now to reserve your place!